According to an ad, lists are man’s attempt to organize chaos. What about wishlist? I say, it’s man’s greed taking over. Here’s my recent one:
1. How I met you mother DVD collection ^ – While waiting for the third season, I think it would be awesome watch the episodes again with the casts audio commentary.
2. Bamboo Unplugged CD â€“ this compose of live version of songs from the first 2 albums (As The Music Plays and Light, Peace, Love). And an additional tracks, Englishman in New York (Sting original). I can’t find any copy of this on our local music shop (Odyssey and Music Station)
3. Magic the Gathering: Rath and Storm Anthology ^ â€“ I read the first book, The Brother’s War: The Artifact Cycle, and it was amazing! Although this book was not the continuation of Urza’s saga, I’d still wanna take the entire story step-by-step.
4. Sony 4 GB Memory Stick PRO DUO ( MSX-M4GS ) ^ â€“ Digital Cameras are storage hog. My 256 MB Memory stick (plus 32 MB of internal Memory) always fall short during trips.
5. Jansport Solstice Backpack (DayPack) ^ – My old backpack that I bought from Raul is now retiring. I should get a new one.
6. MX Airâ„¢ Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse ^ – The sexiesr mouse / remote control I have ever seen. I watch movies from my PC a lot and I hate it when I have to get up and press buttons. This would perfect! I gott have this one, grrr!