I think I’m a sucker for lists. Although I don’t qualify even remotely as an organize person. I don’t know, maybe it’s the thrill in organizing thoughts. Heh, ok now I’m also a perv.
So here’s another list for me and this is no ordinary one. This is THE list. I don’t wanna call it my bucket list, I’m not that old. But these are the things that I want to do (with my Bee, syem’pre) in the next quarter of my life.
- Attend a TED Conference – TED is a community of passionate people on their field who wants to make a difference on the world, literally. Every year, a conference is held to give some of these incredibly smart people to share what they’re doing to the community. There’s a lot of inspiring talks every conference. If you wanna see some of these talks, they are freely available at TED. I strongly that you add them to your podcasts.
- Watch Chris Rock live – If you haven’t seen any of Chris’ stand-ups (NOT the movies) then I suggest that you immediately stop reading, head to the nearest video rental shop and rent a copy of his shows Chris is just outrageously funny. He can talk about politics, race issues, romance and a whole more that you can pick up and laugh.
- Witness Aurora Borealis (or Australis. Either, I’m not really that picky, ha!)
- Live for a year in Tuscany – I know, I know. That’s the gayest thing a man could ever put it his list but I can’t help it. I’m just in love with the place (and yes, I’ve seen “Under the Tuscan Sun” a million times and would not hesitate to see it again).
- Live for a year in New York – who doesn’t? I’m just curious what the fuss is all about, what makes it the greatest city in the world.